Thursday, January 22, 2009

FAQ
at 3:46 PM Posted by Visuals India

Q: When I convert WMV files,the conversion finished soon without any output file, how can I fix the problem?
A: This is because you have not install the Windows Media Format Runtime Library for supporting WMV, ASF files, download wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu.exe and install it.



Q:I want to convert RM/RMVB files to other files, but it doesn't work. What can I do?
A: You should firstly install realmedia codecs for support RM/RMVB files, download realalt151.exe and install it.



Q:I want to convert MOV files to other files, but it doesn't work. What can I do?
A: You should firstly install QuickTime codecs for support MOV, QT files, download quicktimealt176.exe and install it.



Q:I want to convert MKV files to other files, but it doesn't work. What can I do?
A: You should firstly install MKV codecs for support MKV files, download Combined-Community-Codec-Pack.exe and install it.



Q:I meet some errors while conversion ?
A: You can fix it as follows: 1. There maybe you set the wrong framerate/bitrate/width/height options.
Please try it using other options values.
2. If still not work, you can collect the following log files and report it to support@kingdia.com
A) trace file .
It in your kingdia video converter install directory
B) edit.avs.
It in your kingdia video converter install directory
C) application event logs.
+ Click System "Start Menu" and then Select "Setting"
+ Click "Control Panel"
+ Double click "Administrative Tools" icon
+ and then double click "Event log Viewer"
+ click "Application"
+ select "Operator" Menu
+ Click "Save as log file"
Please send this log file to support@kingdia.com

0 comments: